• Play for the “fun of it” and not just to please parents and coaches.
• Abide by the Rules and respect the decision of the Official, making all appeals through the
formal process and respecting the final decision.
• Be a good sport. Cheer all players whether they are on your team or the other team.
• Respect the rights, dignity and worth of fellow players, coaches, officials and spectators
• Refrain from conduct which could be regarded as harassment towards fellow players and
• Do not be aggressive. If you see acts of aggression, do not retaliate. Report such acts and
do not take the Rules into your own hands.
• Respect the talent, potential and development of fellow players and competitors.
• Care for and respect the equipment provided to you as part of your program.
• Be frank and honest with your coach concerning illness and injury and your ability to train
fully within the program requirements.
• At all times avoid intimate relationships with your coach.
• Conduct yourself in a professional manner relating to language, temper and punctuality.
• Maintain high personal behavioral standards at all times.
• Be honest in your attitude and preparation to training. Work equally hard for yourself and
• Co-operate with coaches and staff in the development of programs to adequately prepare
you for competition at the highest level.
Manly Seasiders Baseball Club Inc.